See our products in action
Find out whether Asta Powerproject has the functionality you need. Our FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Select the most appropriate demo for your requirements. Times are UK unless stated otherwise.
Explore why contractors are switching to a better scheduling tool – Asta Powerproject
For nearly 30 years, Asta Powerproject has been tailor-made for construction. That means that it’s easy to use and packed with the right features to help your team get more done, more quickly.
In this webinar we’ll show you just a few of the features drawing schedulers to Asta Powerproject including:
- How to shrink the learning curve and get started using the software
- Applying filters to manage sub-contractors easily
- Having multiple links between tasks in a project
- Updating progress on mobile devices from any site
- Linking schedules to a 3D BIM model for 4D planning
Thursday September 29th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM UK time.)
Asta Powerproject Enterprise – An application for collaborative working
Asta Powerproject Enterprise is an evolution of the well-known Asta Powerproject software; adding a central database that holds all project information and allows multiple users to work collaboratively across project files. With real-time information and a shared licensing model that makes it more affordable, Asta Powerproject Enterprise delivers:
- Centralised storage of projects for optimum efficiency
- Multi-user access to allow different users to work on the same project plan at the same time
- Management of resources and costs across a project portfolio
- Visibility of automated reports on key performance indicators
This webinar will outline the principles of the system and provides a live demonstration on the management of a portfolio of construction projects.
Thursday October 6th, 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM UK time.
Asta Powerproject – The power behind successful projects
This webinar will give an introduction to Asta Powerproject and show how its construction-friendly functionality can save you time and money. If you need to improve your project management efficiency and accountability, this demo will be time well spent.
Thursday October 13th, 3:30 PM – 4:10 PM UK time.
Bidcon – the modern approach to cost estimations
Bidcon enables you to increase your efficiency by cutting time and lowering risks, allowing you to quote more accurately and for more work. This webinar will give an overview of Bidcon, including how you can:
- Populate Bidcon manually or use existing BIM data to create quotes, reports and project plans in Asta Powerproject
- Reuse existing estimations or templates, import files (BoQs, Excel spreadsheets or IFC models) to structure and populate your cost plan quickly and securely
- Review your costs, confirm their accuracy and manage subcontractors and procurement efficiently by using the built in summaries
You can use Bidcon as it is, or customise according to corporate or personal preference. Listen to this 45 minute webinar to find out more.
Thursday October 20th, 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM UK time
Tuesday November 15th, 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM UK time
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
Join our 30-minute demo of the easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile app for Asta Powerproject and see how this downloadable progress tool for Android, iOS and Windows mobile operating platforms allows easy site-to-office project progress reporting via your mobile devices. There will be time for questions at the end of the session.
Friday October 21st, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM UK time.
Asta Powerproject BIM – An affordable solution which brings huge benefits
Asta Powerproject BIM is 4D enabled and links your project plan and model together in one application. This short online session will demonstrate how this works in practice and will showcase the new functionality, requested by industry professionals, that is available in the latest release.
You will see how you can quickly link multiple IFC files with your project, sequencing the build to create a 4D plan. This plan can then be exported to video, with the camera panning around the build. The comparison between the planned and the actual schedule is now visual and easily communicated to others.
Tuesday October 25th, 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM UK time.