- All material published on the Website is provided “as is” and that, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Elecosoft makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of such material and specifically makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website (or the server that makes it available) will be free of viruses or bugs.
- The Website is for use only by users aged 18 and over.
- Elecosoft will acknowledge any order made by you through the Website but this will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Details and specifications (including images and prices) of software and other services are provided for information only and are correct at the time of uploading information to the Website. Elecosoft reserves the right to update such details and specifications from time to time as appropriate without prior notice. You should not rely on any such details and specifications without first confirming them with Elecosoft.
- This Website includes an online knowledge base which provides technical support for our Asta Powerproject software. In response to questions submitted on aspects of this software, the knowledge base will provide an automated answer. Such answers are provided by way of information only and are not intended (and should not be taken) to be authoritative or by way of advice or recommendation. You should not rely on any such answer and should take all appropriate steps to verify it before taking any further steps.
- Any material found within the Website, including text or images, may not be copied, distributed or downloaded in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You hereby agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in the Website. You hereby agree to keep all copyright, trade mark other proprietary notices intact.
- All intellectual property rights in this website, including but not limited to registered and unregistered trademarks, belong to Elecosoft or its licensees.
- In connection with the use of the Website, Elecosoft will not be liable for:
- 10.1. losses that were not foreseeable to both Elecosoft and you at the time of such use of the Website; and/or
- 10.2. losses that were not caused by any breach on Elecosoft’s part; and/or
- 10.3. indirect and/or consequential losses, losses of profit, losses of opportunity, business losses; and/or
- 10.4. losses to non-consumers; and/or
- 10.5. losses arising out of Elecosoft’s negligence;
but nothing in these Terms and Conditions or the Website limits (or purports to limit) Elecosoft’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
- Elecosoft is not responsible for the content of third-party websites accessible or linked from the Website. Elecosft should not be taken to have endorsed the contents of such websites.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and Elecosoft and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Elecosft reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any services provided via the Website without prior notice.
- Elecosoft reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.