Asta Powerproject BIM is an integrated module for Asta Powerproject which enables you to easily link the tasks in your project plan with 3D model components for 4D planning in one application.
It is ideal for tendering and progress monitoring.
Why choose Asta Powerproject BIM?
By combining 3D models with scheduling tools in one application, Asta Powerproject BIM enables you to:
- Easily create your project plan from your IFC file
- Drag and drop objects between the 3D view and Gantt chart
- Compare ‘planned’ and ‘actual’ schedule plans with full 3D visual impact
- Split 3D elements to allow linking to separate sub-tasks and reflect the reality of construction
- Create and play a timeline of your project linked to milestones and baselines to simulate subsections or whole projects
See what’s new in Asta Powerproject BIM
Federate IFC models by overlaying multiple IFC files within the 3D Viewer
Display an alternative 3D view using the IFC Comparison Model pane, for baseline or progress analysis
Split objects with enhanced options such as at intersections
Create fly pasts for use in timeline situations and export this to video
The value of integrated BIM tools
Linking BIM to project management tools in an accessible and affordable way brings huge benefits to the planning process and the efficiency of construction. This paper reviews how this transformation is happening, the benefits that BIM can deliver and why all contractors should be embracing it.
We are proud to work with
Asta Project Viewer
Share your 4D project plan for free
The free viewer now displays both the project plan and the 3D model so you can explore project files and also playback the 4D sequence via timeline simulation.